Empowering the Warfighter: Resilience Through Innovation
Explore change-making discoveries in basic and applied research, and collaborate with thought leaders in the chem-bio defense landscape.
2022 CBD S&T CONFERENCE
The Chemical and Biological Defense Science & Technology (CBD S&T) Conference brings together the most innovative and influential chemical and biological defense community members from around the world to share insights and collaborative ideations on the pressing chem-bio threats of tomorrow.
Join the Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s (DTRA) Chemical and Biological Technologies Department, in its role as the Joint Science and Technology Office (JSTO) for the Chemical and Biological Defense Program, as we explore change-making concepts in the chem-bio defense landscape.
The 2022 CBD S&T Conference will be held December 6-9, 2022, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow us across our social media channels to stay up-to-date on conference related information.
Key Focus Areas
Join us in our mission to protect the nation with disruptive change in chemical and biological technology.
View the complete list of session descriptions!
- Approaches to Characterizing the Threat from Chemical and Biological Agents
- Developing Medical Countermeasures Against Biological Threats
- Developing Medical Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats
- Enhancing Warfighter Understanding Through Detection and Diagnostics Capabilities
- Generating Actionable Information in the Digital Battlespace
- Mitigating CB Contamination for the Warfighter and Mission
- Protecting the Warfighter from CB Threats
- Warfighter Integration