Empowering the Warfighter: Resilience Through Innovation
Explore change-making discoveries in basic and applied research, and collaborate with thought leaders in the chem-bio defense landscape.
2022 CBD S&T CONFERENCE
The Chemical and Biological Defense Science & Technology (CBD S&T) Conference brings together the most innovative and influential chemical and biological defense community members from around the world to share insights and collaborative ideations on the pressing chem-bio threats of tomorrow.
Join the Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s (DTRA) Chemical and Biological Technologies Department, in its role as the Joint Science and Technology Office (JSTO) for the Chemical and Biological Defense Program, as we explore change-making concepts in the chem-bio defense landscape.
The 2022 CBD S&T Conference will be held December 6-9, 2022, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow us across our social media channels to stay up-to-date on conference related information.
- Approaches to Characterizing the Threat from Chemical and Biological Agents
- Developing Medical Countermeasures Against Biological Threats
- Developing Medical Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats
- Enhancing Warfighter Understanding Through Detection and Diagnostics Capabilities
- Generating Actionable Information in the Digital Battlespace
- Mitigating CB Contamination for the Warfighter and Mission
- Protecting the Warfighter from CB Threats
- Warfighter Integration
Subscribe to our mailing list.
Join the most innovative and influential members of the chemical and biological defense community at the premier chem-bio defense conference! By exploring today’s most disruptive ideas and the emerging threats of tomorrow, the CBD S&T Conference offers significant experiences for anyone committed to safeguarding our warfighters and our nation through chem-bio defense. Sign up now to receive conference updates.
Follow us on Twitter.
Join us on Twitter for frequent conference updates. Engage with us on the @cbdstconference account and use the 2022 conference hashtag, #CBDST2022.